Tuesday, June 7, 2011

it's only been two days!

I can't believe it's only Tuesday. It's only been two days at work and I am exhausted!! I have so much to tell about the last few days yet don't have an equal amount of energy. Thus, I will write a detailed blog tomorrow (sorry, mom).
I will say that work has been great so far though. I have been treated like a queen with my own office (with a window and a door!) and computer set up. They might have also given me a company iPhone....so spoiled! The last two days have consisted of a lot of training, an overload of information about technology I am grasping to retain, and some wonderful phone calls with my Irish coworkers. Looking forward to what this summer holds. Will go into more detail tomorrow.
Thought it would be fun to upload some pics of my time at home in Seattle though. Here are a few!

Happy Daisy girl on a walk around Greenlake with Kyle and I

Celebrating my 21st birthday

Dad and I at Folklike Festival

Celebrating Alex' 21st birthday

Sweet baby Milo

No comments:

Post a Comment