Look how professional my desk looks!
Today I am working on creating a manual for a program called TimeIt. Eric asked me to type out all the terms (a few hundred) and do the best I could at defining them. They all are in relation to our software (eclipse and DEx) and tasks that commonly occur regarding the software. I was so proud of myself because I managed to write very intellectual-sounding definitions that were actually accurate! I am shocked at how much of the technical language and concepts I have retained! Eric sat down with me and said I did a really good job and knew it was a lot of work. I feel like a little kid running home to put the A+ spelling test on the fridge door....but I don't have a magnetic fridge, so I get to gloat on my blog! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment