Tuesday, August 2, 2011

eight days

Only eight more work days with NiSoft. Where on earth did this summer go? I can't believe how quickly it has passed.

8 days until the end of my internship
9 days until mom flies to Colorado
11 days until we drive to Azusa
15 days until we fly home to Seattle
23 days until I see my best friend, Ana, in Eugene
27 days until I drive back down to APU
36 days until I begin my senior year of college

I don't even know what to think right now! Where has this summer, this year, my time at college, all gone?! Looking back though, I realize how much I have done and I am so grateful for the time I have spent in Denver. I was at dinner last night with Doug and we were discussing how wonderful it has been for both the company and myself to have this internship. The employees have learned a lot by having to teach me about their job. The company has benefited from my input, ideas, and completion of projects. And I have learned and grown so much in these past 9 weeks I wouldn't trade the experience for anything! What a blessing to walk away from a work experience with that mindset.

I feel so prepared and confident going into my last year at school and beginning some very intensive business classes. With real life experience under my belt, each topic, term, and case study will make much more sense and mean so much more as I can refer to my time at NiSoft as I am learning in the classroom. I have such positive feelings about this school year, I can't wait to begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment